DSS Licks and Tricks
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
New to The Drum Syllabus Series line up comes DSS Licks & Tricks. This iBook is designed specifically for the iPad. DSS Licks & Tricks takes full advantage of all of the great features digital textbooks have to offer. Perhaps the best feature of DSS Licks & Tricks is the ever-evolving content. Once purchased DSS Licks & Tricks users will have full access to each new chapter as and when it is released – Completely free of charge!
Licks & Tricks looks at exactly that. Great licks that can be studied as independent / stand-alone ideas or used in conjunction with the other ideas studied in this and all the other books from The Drum Syllabus Series.
Aimed at the intermediate to the advanced drummer, this book aims to stimulate creativity. Licks & Tricks aims to give drummers the ability to use existing ideas as a platform to create their own licks and tricks on the drum set.